Sunday, November 20, 2011

5 day catch up...

I missed the last five days of thankful posts so for the past five days I'm so grateful for my 5 brothers! I love each of them very much.
Ha ha ha this explains ALOT...


Jake lives in Florida and has his own unique personality. He is so crazy and he loves concerts and doing cool stuff. He is a good example to me and is strong in the church. I got to see him a couple weeks ago which was awesome. There are no words that truly explain Jake... He teases me a lot always has and probably always will, but it makes life fun.

I love that we live so close to Mick. I'm so proud of him for everything he has done this last year, he has grown so much and he has such a cute family and is such a good dad. I love being able to see him often. Mick is such a hard worker and I've always looked up to him. I think he was the nicest to me growing up (but I don't have the best memory)his nick name was momma Mick because he was always taking care of me, besides the time he just recorded me when I was a baby instead of wiping my nose... sick!

The biggest thing I miss about living in St. George is being so close to Vegas and being able to visit David and his family often. I love being with David and talking with him. He is also a very good dad to Marlee and Drake.  He is a great cook :) I love being around him we always have fun. He is also an amazing artist and has a talent for wood work and lots of other things. He did an amazing etch a sketch of Race and I and he built a crib and dresser/changing table that are unbelievable. He is very talented.

Stephen is so much fun to be around. I'm pretty sure he teased me the most growing up... Now he loves to travel everywhere around the world (I'm jealous). It's so cool to see his pictures and hear his stories. He is getting so many experiences that most of us do not have an opportunity for. He is going to be starting nursing school which I think is awesome. I love when we get to hang out and be with each other.

I wish Levi didn't live so far away in Portland, but it is a beautiful place to be able to go and visit. He works so hard in school and is almost done with his masters. He really enjoys what he is learning (he is going to be an urban planner) He is a great daddy to Ezra and Ezra loves him so much it is so dang cute to see them together. He is a great example to me and I really do look up to him a lot.

I wish I was better at putting my thoughts into words... but I really am blessed to have 5 older brothers. They have so much personality and are each there own person, I wish I could explain them better because this really doesn't do them justice. I know I'm the spoiled little sister and I also got teased alot, but I wouldn't change that for anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment