Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grateful

Since I really don't have much to blog about lately I'm going to follow the lead of some other bloggers I've seen and post something I'm thankful for everyday in November... Technically  it's the 2nd now but this is for the 1st.Today I grateful for the fall season in northern Utah. Seriously I've missed this season the most while I lived in St. George the past 4 years. Everything just dies there and it never really cools down. But up here it is so gorgeous! I've loved walking out my door and enjoying the beauty of the mountains everyday :) I wish I had pictures... I'll have to hurry and take some before the snow covers it all up. Halloween night was so perfect! I don't ever remember a Halloween being that warm. We enjoyed taking my nephews trick-or-treating and walking through the crunchy leaves and just enjoying the evening!
Cute sleeping Max

No comments:

Post a Comment