Monday, November 14, 2011

Days 12, 13 & 14

Day 12: I love to laugh! Whether it's because of my husband, family, friends, or entertainment I love to laugh! So I am grateful for Humor, Comedy, and Laughing! I love to laugh till I can't breathe and my stomach kills... On Saturday Race and I went to one of our favorite places, The Off Broadway Theater, to see 'Laughing Stock'. This is an improv comedy show we have been to like three times and will continue going because it is so dang funny and the show is different every time because they play different games and take different audience suggestions. But seriously these guys are hilarious! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially for a date night it is so much more fun then going to a movie. Anyway I love to surround my self with funny happy people it makes life so much better!

Day 13: I love Sundays spent with our families :) Yesterday we went to Tooele for my moms birthday and it is so much fun to be with my family. I wish all of my siblings could have been there, (I can't wait till Christmas when that happens) but it was still so much fun hanging around with my parents, grandma, Steve and Vicky, and the chinese kids. Our house is so crazy and loud with them around but I love it. Then we got to go visit with grandma and grandpa Warburton and then headed on down to Race's families house and hung out with them. Jordan got this huge snake for his birthday, it's so big! I'm a little scared of it but it is pretty cool looking. It was fun talking and watching funny videos with the fam. I really just love all of my family and I wish I could see everyone way more often then we do.

Day 14: Today I'm grateful that I am done sitting through boring classes at school! I am still in school but it is all online so I don't have to spend time in a classroom trying to pay attention to a lecture... I went with Race to school today (it was our own fake 'take your wife to school day') It is probably totally against the rules but Race really wanted me to see what his professors are like and make a real connection with all the stories he tells me. It was... fun and interesting. His real math teacher wasn't there which was super disappointing because Race tells me he has this crazy accent that you cannot understand and he gets so frustrated. Disappointing he wasn't there but I sat through the class and had NO idea what was going on. Then we went to his physics class... that professors is so weird. he is really old and walks funny and has some funny accent also (maybe jersey?) but needless to say I was super confused and played on my computer most of the time. Then we went to his chemistry class. This professor isn't too bad or boring and I actually learned how a battery works... And he talked about the office which was funny. And he did some experiments so it was way cooler then the other classes. After that I was done sitting through classes so I went to library and watched up all night. It was cool to see how class is on a big university campus and to see what Race does everyday and realize (again) how smart he is cause I had no idea about anything that was being taught... but I'm so grateful I don't have to sit through classes myself ever again. I just teach myself for all the online stuff and do it on my own time which is super nice!
Ha Ha this sums it up A typical Race face...

No comments:

Post a Comment