Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15: G-mas

Today I'm grateful for my grandmas. Both my mom and dad's moms are still with us and I love them so much! My mom and I went and visited grandma Westover today in Bountiful we she lives at an assisted living home. She is doing so well and I love visiting with her. She told us she wants to live to be 100! That would be awesome to have her around for more then a decade longer :) My mom told her as long as she wakes up each morning then she can keep living. My grandma Roberts with my parents. I love her so much too. She is getting very old but she still has a sense of humor and I know that she loves us very much. I also love all of Race's grandmas and grandpas. Having people in our lives that have so much experience and wisdom is truly a blessing!
Me and g-ma Roberts on her 92nd birthday

Grandma Westover holding baby Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment