Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4: Friends

I know this was for yesterday but I'm just catching up. I am so grateful for my friends. I am so blessed that I have friends that I have had since I was a little kid like Carly and Beth. I love these girls and I'm so happy we have been happy to go through life with them. they are always there for me. I am also grateful for newer friends I've made like college roommates and girls for the hygiene program. I love that I have gained friends from marrying Race and have been able to get along with friends he already had. I also am grateful for new friends that we are making living in our new ward. and the last type of friend I am grateful for is work and family friends. I have made lifelong friends through jobs and there are so many great people in my life because of being family friends. I am grateful for each and every friend I have, had, and will have. My life would be incomplete without them. Thank you for all you do friends! I love you!

Me, Heather & Jacie loved living with these girls!
Wouldn't change it for anything! 2010


Love friends from my hometown, Me, Carly, Race and Grant
at an ugly sweater party 2009

Me and Beth at my wedding love this girl !
And it's a plus she does hair :)

Best friends, Race and I with Kristen Carly and Jerry.

Love my hygiene girls! We forever will be connected because of what we made it through!

                                              
                                                                   This was the perfect roommate situation and I still love these girls!
                                                          Becky, Kristen, me and Lauren 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment