Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7: My body

This may sound weird but I truly am grateful for my body. It is such an amazing thing. How everything works and functions blows my mind! (even after taking anatomy and physiology)  I'm grateful I have learned to take of my body and I am healthy. I enjoy working out... (most of the time. Race has to kick me out of the house to go to the gym, but once I'm there doing it I love it) I have learned I am so much happier when I workout and eat healthier and keep my weight down. It really does affect me if I am not doing these things. I'm grateful that everything works right. It really is a blessing. This may be cheesy but really I wouldn't know what to do without my body!
My dad and I after a sprint triathlon... Definitely would not have
been able to complete that without my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment