Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 6: The Gospel and my Savior

I know I'm a day late again... but I really was thinking this yesterday just didn't get around to posting it. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It really does shape who I am and helps me everyday. I know my Savior lives and He truly knows everything I am going through and knows how to comfort and help me. I love that He can even relate to the fear I have in my life. I'm grateful for all the blessings the gospel brings to me. Not only the knowledge of eternal things but also friendship. There are so many wonderful this the gospel brings into my life and teaches me. I love to learn and know I will continue to learn each and everyday. I love going to church once a week and having the opportunity to partake of the sacrament and renew my covenants.  I cannot express in words all the blessings I have received from living the gospel but I am truly grateful for each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment