Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 10: Husband & Day 11: Veterans

For day 10 I really was thinking how grateful I am for my husband Race! I seriously cannot put into words how much I love him and how truly grateful I am that I am married to him and will be with him forever! He is such a hard worker and is pushing himself so much in school just so we can have a great future for us and for our  future kids. He is so good with kids and I know one day he will be the best dad. He is so determined at everything he does! He will not leave anything unfinished...even though this drives me nuts at times because it means he will be drilling in the middle of the night (while I am sleeping) to finish hanging up a whiteboard... it also means things will get done! He is so good to me and makes me a better person every single day.I'm so grateful we were best friends before we got married, I'm so grateful we had that time to truly get to know each other outside of a love relationship. I'm grateful he honors his priesthood and is temple worthy and we get to attend the temple often together. I am grateful for his outlook on life, most of the time it is a little different then mine but he always looks to the future and knows life will go on and everything we are going through (especially stressful and not fun times) is temporary.But he also knows that the things that matter most are eternal. I love spending time with him. He also makes life so much fun because he is a goof and I love his sense of humor! Life could not get any better with Race by my side forever!
Best day: Sealing our love for eternity!
Love him forever &always!
Yesterday was Veterans day. I really am grateful for everyone who serves our country and have fought so will can live the best life possible. I am grateful that Race has fought for our country. I know he doesn't talk about it much and being in the military is not his favorite thing right now, but he really does understand that by serving our country he is also serving God. I'm grateful for both of my grandpas and their service to the this country so I can live in a country where freedom of so many things are possible. I am also grateful for my many other relatives and friends who have served this great country. I'm grateful I was born in the USA and my life has been so blessed and I have had so many opportunities because of it. So again thank you to everyone who has served or is serving in the military so I can benefit from everything you fight and stand for!
Simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment