Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9: My Job

I really am grateful for my job as a hygienist. I love being a hygienist and I'm grateful I get to work as one. Even though it is only one day a week I'm truly blessed to have even that. I know I complain about work a lot especially after a stressful day like today, all in all I love it! I like the people I work with, I especially love that I get to work with my old roommate Becky :) I'm also grateful I get opportunities to temp and work at different offices and get more days of work. It has been a great experience and I've learned so much from it! I love cleaning teeth :)
Me learning to be a hygienist in hygiene school... so glad that part of my life is over and
I can be a real hygienist :)

1 comment:

  1. Not many people can say they love cleaning teeth. So thank goodness for people like you so we can all learn to keep our teeth clean and have you check us out each year to make sure we're in tip top shape! I don't think I could do it... but I'm also kinda weird :)

    ReplyDelete