Thursday, December 1, 2011

Slacker...

So I totally slacked off on the whole thankful post each day. Now that November is over I'm going to write a few more things I'm thankful for that I didn't want to forget. I so grateful for my sister-in-laws, Jana, Christine, Veronica and Vicky(Steve's gf)! They are all so great. I love that I have sisters in my life. They all are so good to my brothers and are great moms! Jana was married to Dave when I was 14. I've loved having her in my life for so long. I feel like we have always had a great connection. I love how creative and smart :) She is such a good mom to Marlee and Drake. I love when we get to be together!

Jana and Marlee!
Jana is pregnant w/Drake in this pic

Jana & Drake


Christine has been married to Levi for about 2 1/2 years. I love talking with her. She is such a strong person and so giving. She is a great mom to Ezra. I wish these two lived close to me. Life would be so much fun!
Christine & Ezra

 I love that Veronica lives close to me. We get to hang out alot. I love going to the temple with her, it's always a great experience. I love having a shopping partner too! She is so great to Mick and her kids.
Veronica & the Fam!
Mick, Alex, Kaden & Max


Vicky is great too. I love when we get to be together. She worked hard to become a surgical tech, and think it's so awesome she gets to work at Primary children's hospital!
Steve & Vicky

I'm pretty sure I talk to my Sister-in-laws more then my bros lol. One plus about having five brothers is I get lots of sisters that are all different and unique but I love them all!

I'm so grateful for my nieces and nephews. Seriously they bring so much joy and happiness into my life :) I love that Alex, Kaden and Max live so close to me and I get to be with them a lot and really get to know them and their cute personalities. I wish my whole family could live on the same street :) Marlee and Ezra are in such an adorable stage of life and are learning so much everyday and their little personalities are so dang cute! Drake is such a sweet newborn I can't wait to watch him grow up. All of these guys are such a blessing in my life! Pictures of all of them are included above.

And last but not least I'm just grateful for life! I am so blessed every single day that I can't even count it all. I know that everything in my life comes from the Lord and I am truly grateful. I am so blessed with everything I blogged about this past month plus so much more! I wouldn't change anything in my life and I can't wait to see what life brings :)

I love Christmas time and so excited for this year. We just put up our tiny little Christmas tree and I've been listening to Christmas music to get me in the mood :) Even though I hate the cold I still LOVE Christmas time and everything it brings and everything it means :)

Happy December Everyone!

Pictures courtesy of my sibs facebooks ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment