Monday, September 12, 2011

What's for dinner?

Thanks to pinterest I found this super cute and useful project and now it is so much easier to plan dinners and grocery list!

I made a calender outline w/ribbon on my fridge, I typed up all  the names of recipes I use and put what book they are in and the page#. 
This is the whole fridge, I don't plan for a whole month, but if I wanted to I could. On the bottom is all the recipe cards.

Days of the week.

Two of the recipe cards

The best part is on the back I put the ingredients needed so each shopping trip I decide what we are going to eat then I just flip the card over and I know what I need to buy. ( Sorry for the blurry pic)

Mine isn't as cute as the original idea, but it matches my kitchen and works for us. It makes dinner planning so much easier! It took a little time to type up all the cards but it was so worth it. Now it is even easier to remember what the options are for dinner. This was my first time actually doing something from pinterest, and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come! Here's the link to the blog I got the idea from http://theletter4.blogspot.com/2011/06/recipe-magnets.html

1 comment: