Sunday, August 7, 2011

Swim-Bike-Run

My dad and I did a sprint triathlon on Aug. 6th at Deseret Peak. It was a lot of fun, I have to admit I didn't train super good for this one but I survived and I didn't do too bad. This was my second triathlon. I decided I like them and it really is fun. I've done a half marathon before and it was a good accomplishment, but it was really hard and kinda boring to run 13.1 miles. I like triathlons cause you get to switch it up and do different things during the race. Running is my least favorite part by far, starting to try and run after biking was extremely hard and it was the end of the race...so I was runnin' on empty. I'm loving the biking thing, Race and I just got bikes and I'm so excited! And swimming comes naturally to me... it's the running that kills me. Anyway my dad and I both finished and it was a great daddy daughter activity :)
500 yard swim

12.2 mile bike


3.1 mile run
Finished! Me-1:41.12 Dad-146.18

No comments:

Post a Comment