Monday, March 7, 2011

Really late Valentine's post...

Obviously it's been awhile since I posted so the next couple of post are of the recent past that I want record of... so first off was our first Valentine's as a married couple. Both of us in the past have hated Valentine's day and never really wanted to make a big deal out of it so we didn't expect nor plan too much. Honestly I didn't expect anything. I just made Race a candy bouquet that turned out pretty cute and it was the thought that counts :)
I went to school that day and came home to this...a kisses

trail going throughout our apartment and leading to meaningful cute little gifts at different spots. I was way surprised a super impressed! I do have a cute romantic husband that shows him self every once in a great while. We've been so busy with school and studying we didn't really make any plans, late that night we went to Chili's and got our favorite chocolate molten cake with our gift card our other favorite thing... saving money! We did go to Vegas the next weekend and went out the Benihana's which was delicious and we both had never been so that was a fun treat! Even though we aren't big into Valentine's day is was still fun to do a little something for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment