Monday, October 25, 2010

Entering the blogging world

Well we, actually I Aly, have created a blog and decided to include my husband too. I'm a really good blog stalker and after my dad created a blog last week I decided it's finally time that I create my own. As my family gets spread apart and my friends are moving all over the place this is a good way to keep up with everyone. Plus I'm not the best journal writer so maybe this can substitute for it? It always will motivate me to take pictures since I haven't taken any pictures since we have been married...oops. And best of all it gives me something to do in class when I don't want to pay attention... So here's goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. feel free to read mine Aly! I got two and ones a military blog.
    paulandlizleonard.blogspot.com
    optimisticarmywife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete